The process for creating a successful brand follows a number of steps. Starting with a real understanding of your audience, then establishing the company values and therefore what and how you’d like to communicate to that audience. The workshop covers a series of tools to help develop a strategy as well as a number of measurable questions to ensure the strategy has been successful.
Tuesday 11th April 2017
Part of our workshop series around building successful brands – this one day workshop will give you an understanding of audience, brand values and how design can support business goals.
The day will answer some of the following questions:
- Why are some brands more successful than others?
- What can go wrong in branding?
The afternoon will involve workshops to explore:
- Purpose: Working out the WHY?
- Future: Mapping out the route
- Brand Values: What’s at the core?
- Audience: Define, prioritise, profile, target
- Visuals: Bridging the words and the pictures
- Thinking about your competition
Who are a dozen eggs?
a dozen eggs are a branding agency focused on building brands for start ups with ambition or national companies. A team of designers and developers who are experts in user experience, brand strategy and design decisions. a dozen eggs are based in Loughborough, Leicestershire – on the University campus minutes away from the conference venue.
Whilst you’re in Loughborough
If you are staying in Loughborough for a little longer you’ll find a town full of lovely people and a thriving University. Our top tips include:
A list of our top 5 things to do:
- Modern Painters, New Decorators. A not-for-profit arts space with exhibitions, community projects and workshops throughout the year.
- Bradgate Park. A 850 acre deer park just outside of Loughborough, it boasts some impressive views. It is known for its geology, with some of the oldest rocks in England seen at the surface. For those of you that love a good cafe – there are plenty around the area, including in the park itself.
- Loughborough Town Hall. Live music, art exhibitions, musicals and comedy shows can be found at the town hall throughout the year.
- Great Central Railway. “The only place in the world where you can see 2 full sized steam trains pass each other.” – what more do we need to say!
- Mount St Bernard Abbey. A trappist monastery near Coalville that has just started brewing again. We are excited to try!
Places to stay
Where to eat
We’ve had the privilege of working with a number of restaurants and pubs in the local area – including a few in the following list. We hope you enjoy!