Building a strong brand identity is all about visually communicating the correct message, and then developing it over time. The workshop has been setup for senior management working with designers – which questions to ask, and how to steer the project in a direction that works for all stakeholders. Branding isn’t just about an aesthetic outcome, it needs to fit in with business goals and work alongside other marketing plans.
Thursday 19th April 2018
Learn how to get your product or service noticed in this one day workshop in Derby’s cathedral quarter. How to use design to establish a brand voice and speak directly to customers.
The day will answer some of the following questions:
- How to establish the needs of stakeholders
- How to map out your business goals
- What are your brand values?
The afternoon will involve workshops to explore:
- Purpose: Working out the WHY?
- Future: Mapping out the route
- Brand Values: What’s at the core?
- Audience: Define, prioritise, profile, target
- Visuals: Bridging the words and the pictures
- Thinking about your competition
Who are a dozen eggs?
Building brands through identity, design and web is a dozen eggs’ mission! They do this by exploring audience personas, identifying company values and building a brand strategy. This workshop is part of series of workshops run by a dozen eggs in Leicester, Nottingham, Loughborough, Solihull & Birmingham all around the subject of branding.
Whilst you’re in Derby
Derby is surrounded by beautiful countryside – so if you are from out of town and fancy staying a bit longer, hire a car and consider our top tips:
A list of our top three things to do:
- Dovedale. A beautiful walk in the peak district which includes limestone ravines, picturesque stepping stones and lots of wildlife. A while out of Derby, but worth a trip – its the type of walk you can do without a map!
- Kedleston Hall. A neoclassical mansion in vast parkland, 5 miles outside of Derby.
- Donington Park. A race track near Castle Donnington. Track days, driving experiences and championships. If you like cars – this is the place to be.
Places to stay
Nestled in the Peak district, Derby has a number of hotels to choose from – from budget venues in the town centre to country manors!
Where to eat
Local produce within country pubs to wide ranging global cuisine – Derby has something for everyone. We’ve made a list of places we think you’ll love.